Prospective trainees must take note of the following important dates:
1. Applications 30 November -15 December 2019.
2. Sorting and Screening 15 January - 31 January 2019
3. Acceptance letters and finalization of new intake numbers 10 February 2019 .
We will not under any circumstances consider late applications. Therefore, the earlier you submit your application the better.
Prospective trainees who wish to acquire a formal Level 1 & 2 and 3 qualification need to adhere to the following application guidelines:
- Submit proof of Namibian Citizenship with the application;
- Have proficiency in English (Speak, Read, Write);
- Proficiency in numerical skills is a must;
- Education level (school) must be sufficient to cope with the curriculum;
- Outgoing and pleasant personality;
- Neat and well-groomed appearance;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Trainee recruitment is prioritised to the rural areas of Namibia (not exclusively though).
Written applications will be accepted annually and are to be accompanied by the following:
- A letter of motivation including your personal history(parents, family, etc);
- A certified copy of Namibian ID or passport;
- An up-to-date CV, with a recent photograph (passport size / portrait), including parent and/or guardian contact details;
- Testimonial from your most recent school, tertiary institution or employer.
You are required to hand deliver to post your application, together with relevant documents to:
The Wolwedans Foundation
Physical adress: 2 Mozart Street, Windhoek West | Windhoek, Namibia
Postal address: P. O . Box 5048, Windhoek, Namibia | E-mail: email@example.com
Please click on the link below to download the application form.